Tricks to find Customer Exits: Process 1
- Go into the program against the transaction code, you want to find any customer exit.
- Find the string – call customer-function. You will find the CALL CUSTOMER-FUNCTION ‘***’ .
- Double click on the three digit number ‘***’. You will be redirected inside the function module.
- Now find the Enhancement No./ SAP extension name from the table MODSAP with entering the function module name.
Implement the Customer Exit:
- Go to T-Code CMOD
- Create a Z<ANY PROJECT-NAME>.
- Enter the enhancement assignment (Enhancement No.) and press enter.
- Go into Component – Function Exit – Z<include> – Write your custom code.