- Find the package name inside which the t-code or the program created.
( Go to the T-Code for which you want to find the customer exit.
Go to the program name.
From menu, Goto – Object Directory Entry – copy the Package name).
- Go to T-Code SMOD and go for F4 Help in the field Enhancement and put the Package name and enter.
You will find the Exit Names / Enhancement Nos. under the package.
Implement the Customer Exit:
- Go to T-Code CMOD
- Create a Z<ANY PROJECT-NAME>.
- Enter the enhancement assignment (Enhancement No.) and press enter.
- Go into Component – Function Exit – Z<include> – Write your custom code.